Nowadays, there are many products such as bed sheet set, blanket and pillow that produced based on lavender. Have you ever wondered why people consider “lavender” for their business and product?
This is because, they believe all of its forms will help you relax and get a good night’s sleep. Lavender is the ultimate ingredient because it is so versatile and can be used in thousands of different ways for thousands of purposes.
If you are lavender lover, then try decorating your bedroom with a lavender theme by:
- Hanging photographs of lavender growing in the garden.
- Keeping dried lavender as your vase decorations.
- Wearing lavender pyjamas, bathrobes and slippers.
- Painting or wallpapering bedroom walls in a soft lavender palette.
- Use lavender bed sheets set for your bedding.
- Enjoy a soothing lavender aromatherapy candle when you sleep which can help you feel more relaxed all the night.
Last but not least, if you have a hard time getting your baby to sleep you can consider lavender is a very effective remedy to make your baby relax. Put essential oil in your baby bath tub or alternatively wash their sheets and pillow cases with laundry detergent scented with natural lavender oil. You can also put a sachet of lavender flowers in the baby drawer. A good night slept guaranteed for the baby and parents too.